Olympic's mission is to deliver resilience.
Years in Operation
Building our track record and professional community.
Agents & Advisors
On call to meet the demands of our clients.
Covering private investigations, executive and close protection, threat intelligence, tactical medical, and more.
Industry professionals, UHNWI, private foundations, global corporations, and government agencies.
We recruit, train, and develop industry leading professionals to secure the advantage for our clients.
By using our extensive network of personnel, we draw from decades of experience to assemble teams of instructors, agents, and advisors for any need.
Meet the founder
Greg Glassock, CEO of Olympic Tactical & Investigations LLC, is a former federal law enforcement officer who founded Olympic in 2007. Greg entered the private sector during Hurricane Katrina and spent the next 5 years working on various DHS and Critical Infrastructure Risk Management and Mitigation projects throughout the US.
Since 2007 Greg has led the Olympic team providing investigative, executive protection, risk management, training and consulting services to high net worth individuals and many of the largest corporations in Washington and worldwide. His focus is the development of an ecosystem of trust and resilience through working closely with clients and gathering the best service providers.
- President of the Pacific Northwest Association of Investigators, Washington Association of Legal Investigators, ASIS Member.
- Graduate and instructor for the Executive Protection Operators Course.
- Washington Criminal Justice Training Commission: Assistant Lead Firearms Instructor for the PS Program & Master Firearms Instructor for Handgun, Shotgun, Patrol Rifle, and Scoped Rifle.
- Certified Firearms Instructor for OR DPSST and Executive Manager.
- Taser, OC, ASP Baton, ASP Handcuffing instructor.
- Crisis Intervention Training Officer.
To learn more about how Olympic can help you, contact us today.